1. To encourage doctoral & post–doctoral research in line with the highest international standards:
- To encourage all the faculty members to purse their PhD
- To follow the rules for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) as laid down by Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
2. To undertake research projects from AICTE, Savitribai Phule Pune University and other such institutions and bodies:
- To establish links with bodies, like, UGC, AICTE, etc., for accessing grants for various workshops, symposiums, and other research initiatives.
- To encourage the faculty to apply for research projects of various government and non-government agencies.
- To provide support to the Principal Investigators in terms of usage of library, computers and arranging auditors.
3. To publish an annual Research Journal:
- To publish an annual research journal titled “DYPIMS’s International Journal of Management and Research" (ISSN-2277-8586)
- To publish scholarly research papers in business management, marketing, finance, organizational development, human resource management, operations management and relevant subjects.
4. Organize periodic workshops and seminars:
- To organize lectures, seminars, symposia, workshops and training programs on Research Methodology.
- To organize R & D day every year to foster research aptitude in the minds of faculty and students.
5. To organize a National Conference every year.
- To provide an intellectual forum for discussion on issues and challenges related to management.
- To encourage scholars and researchers to come and participate in national conference held on various disciplines in management.
- To publish the papers presented in the conference in the form of a proceeding and also distribute them.
6. To make resource(s) available for research:
- To meet the informational needs of faculty, research scholars and students by providing materials or referral.
- To procure the books as needed by the research scholars for pursuing their PhD
- To make available online databases and online journals for their usage
7. To encourage faculty and students to publish research papers in reputed journals and also to publish monographs and books:
- To sponsor the faculty (fully or partially) to attend conferences.
- To sponsor the faculty (fully or partially) to submit research papers in reputed Journals.
- To encourage interdisciplinary research by faculty members wherein faculty can jointly write and publish research papers
- To encourage joint publications and research work by students and faculty.
8. To add more Research Guides to the Research Center:
- To connect with University Approved PhD’s to be a part of the research center as research guides and further the objectives of the research center.
- To encourage more students both in-house and outsiders to purse PhD in the research center.